Terms & Conditions
Your use of the Safer Internet Day website is subject to the conditions set out below. These conditions may change from time to time so please familiarise yourself with this Agreement regularly.
You warrant your identity (i.e. you are who you say you are) and that you can prove your identity should we require you to do so.
Safer Schools reserves the right to refuse to provide services to you if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
Full disclosure of all relevant facts
You guarantee that all information you provided at any time to Safer Schools via this website, in writing, or to the staff servicing our call centres, will be true and correct.
You guarantee that you have fully disclosed all material facts. Any breach of your contractual duties under this Agreement may lead to the contract or any transactions arising from the contract being rendered void.
Electronic transactions, communication and records
You accept the risk of choosing electronic communication as the channel to be utilised by the parties. You authorise Safer Schools to act on the information that you send electronically. You further agree that all records will be stored electronically by Safer Schools and such electronic record will constitute conclusive proof of the contents of such record, unless you prove otherwise.
Any email sent to you will be deemed to have been received by you upon dispatch by Safer Schools.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information and maintain confidentiality, including the use of encryption technology. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us online and you do so at your own risk.
Safer Schools is committed to providing you with the best possible service. However, we are not responsible for:
– Interrupted, delayed or failed transmission, storage or delivery of information due to a power failure, equipment or software malfunction, natural disasters, fire, labour unrest, or any other cause beyond the control of Safer Schools.
– Any negligent act or omission by Safer Schools.
– Inaccurate or inadequate information obtained from the web site inaccurate information supplied by you.
We are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damages that may arise from:
– Any of the events described in this paragraph (no. 2) and the paragraph above (no. 1).
– Your actions or omissions that result in a breach this Agreement.
– Links with other websites over which we cannot control the content of or the products offered on those websites.
– A denial of access to the website should we believe that you are conducting activities that are illegal, abusive, attack the integrity of the site or put Safer Schools in disrepute.
– The reliance on the information obtained from this website.
While Safer Schools makes every effort to ensure that the information is accurate and up to date, Safer Schools makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of the products that appear, nor about the soundness of the content on the website.
All information, including products and services or any terms or conditions pertaining to them, is subject to change at any time.
All services provided via this website are subject to confirmation at the time of the finalising of any transactions.
Some of our information is derived from external sources. We are not responsible for the incorrect information received from these external sources.