Welcome! Here you will find many exciting films, stories and cool websites that will help you stay safe while you are online enjoying your time!
Resources for 3-11s
You’re in the Primary Zone!
From the UK Safer Internet Centre
From other organisations
- Safe: Keep safe by being careful not to give out personal information when you’re chatting or posting online. Personal information includes your email address, phone number and password.
- Meet: Meeting someone you have only been in touch with online can be dangerous. Only do so with your parents’ or carers’ permission and even then only when they can be present. Remember online friends are still strangers even if you have been talking to them for a long time.
- Accepting: Accepting emails, messages, or opening ﬁles, images or texts from people you don’t know or trust can lead to problems – they may contain viruses or nasty messages!
- Reliable: Someone online might lie about who they are and information on the internet may not be true. Always check information by looking at other websites, in books, or with someone who knows. If you like chatting online it’s best to only chat to your real world friends and family.
- Tell: Tell a parent, carer or a trusted adult if someone, or something, makes you feel uncomfortable or worried, or if you or someone you know is being bullied online.